Final Major Project

This is my final and last project of my Ba Hons Graphic Design course and I have decided to do it on Modernism, as many of my design are inspired and influenced by thee modernist's approach and way of thinking.

From past years studying graphic design and doing work placements I have developed a love and an enjoyment for typography and its layout. I especially love the look and layout of Swiss and modern designs the typography, typefaces, images and even it's architecture with a modern twist.

However I personally love playing around with type using it as imagery as not all designs require photographed images. Artists’ such as El Lissitzky, Neville Brody, David Carson, László Moholy-Nagy, Josef Muller-B
 for


rockmann, Emil Ruder and The Layout Look Book by Max Weber just to name a few are very useful me 
because they are what I refer to and use as a guide whilst creating pieces of my own. 
These grap
hic designs/ers. and typographers and  their work is most impressive, encouraging, and exciting allows me to create new desgins and challenging pieces of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment