Email template

To whom it may concern
Dear (name)
Dear sir/madam


Hello, 
My name is Natatsha Ruddock, I am currently a 3rd year student at the pronowed University of the Arts London. I am emailing you as I require your help with my final year project.
The project is about Modernism as I believe that it is still useful and used in today's designs however others believe that it has failed it was just a movement moving on to the next.   


As you are the professional I am turning to you for help with my project. As my ideas are good but as a student I would like your advice and help.
I am wanting to produce pieces that at familiarised with Modernists designs during the 1950's mainly looking at the Swiss Style as I am influenced and inspired by artists such as Armin Hofman, Emil Ruder, Paul Rand, Josef Muller-Brockmann and many others.


Looking at work you have designed, collected, referenced I thought you would be the best person or company to ask. I hope you can answer the questions below and please do add more if you can as your answers would be very much appreciated. 
I was also wondering if it would be possible to arrange a meeting between yourself and I perhaps to look at work/s you have created as it may help with my final pieces. 
I understand you may be extremely busy but I would be entirely grateful. 
As there isn't much time left to my final hand in I please ask of you to reply as soon as you can.


Thank you very much for reading my email.  


Please do contact me at - 
email address: natasharuddock88@gmail.com
Blog address: http://amodernistsina21stcentury.blogspot.com
Telephone no: 07951729106
Skype: Natasha Ruddock


Thanks again
Yours Sincerely 
Natasha Ruddock

No comments:

Post a Comment